Advent calendar season is here and I’m so happy about it! Brands and beauty stores have started to announce their 2020 advent calendars as of August, giving us a bit of time until most of them will be available in September/ October.
The problem is that there are so many our there and even though it would be lovely to try them all, it means going bankrupt.
So in the below article, I tried narrowing them down based on TOP 3 Favorites Beauty Advent Calendars 2020: Cult Beauty, Look Fantastic and Feel Unique.
Last year’s calendar was sold out in 2 hours. I was so lucky I got a chance to see the email when it arrived and immediately purchased it. It was such a great experience and it was packed with products I got a chance to test and try all across the year.
This year’s calendar has been announced, the same mechanism: you will need to register to join a waitlist, and when it arrives via email notification, you have to purchase it immediately, so that it does not get sold out like last year.
- VOTARY – full-size Super Seed Facial Oil (50ml)
- Living Proof – travel size Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo (60ml)
- Hourglass – travel size Ambient Lighting Blush in ‘Luminous Flush’ (1.3g)
- Oskia – full-size Liquid Mask Lactic Acid Micro-Peel (30ml)
- Verso – full-size Eye Cream (20ml)
- Herbivore – deluxe Prism Exfoliating Glow Serum 12% (10ml)
- MALIN + GOETZ – travel size Vitamin b5 Body Moisturizer (30ml)
- de Mamiel – full-size Settle (10ml)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – deluxe Night Serum (10ml)
- MOLTON BROWN – travel size Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
- Allies of Skin – deluxe 20% Vitamin C Brighten & Firm Serum (8ml)
- Costa Brazil – travel size Óleo Para O Corpo – Kaya Jungle Firming Body Oil (30ml)
- Algenist – full-size Alive Prebiotic Balancing Mask (50ml)
- Drunk Elephant – deluxe Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil (8ml)
- Augustinus Bader – full-size discovery size The Rich Cream (15ml)
- Glow Recipe – travel size Banana Soufflê Moisture Cream (25ml)
- 111SKIN – travel size Rose Gold Radiance Booster (10ml)
- Too Faced – travel-size Lip Injection Extreme (1.4ml)
- IT Cosmetics – deluxe Superhero Mascara (5ml)
- BY TERRY – travel size Ombre Blackstar in ‘Bronze Moon’ (0.9g)
- Natasha Denona – full-size Bloom Highlighting Blush (4g)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – deluxe B3 Adaptive Superfoods Stress Rescue Super Serum (15ml)
- Susanne Kaufmann – travel size Pillow Spray Calming (75ml)
- Jordan Samuel Skin – full-size Retinol Treatment Oil (30ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury – full-size K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in ‘Stoned Rose’ (3.5g)
- Jo Loves – travel size Fig Tree Votive Candle (70g)
- Patchology – full-size Little Helper Energy Dietary Supplement Strips (6 x 0.1g)
- Larry King Hair Care – travel size A Social Life for Your Hair (30ml)
- Huda Beauty – full-size Topaz Obsessions Palette (10g)
- Milk Makeup – deluxe Lip & Cheek in ‘Werk’ (3g)
- Nudestix – full-size Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in ‘Belle’ (2.49g)
- SUMMER FRIDAYS – full-size Overtime Mask (64g)
- Cult Beauty – Beauty Banks £15/€17 Charity Contribution
The cost of the calendar will be £199.00 worth over 1000 Euros.
PRO: there are some brands or products in the calendar I’m very eager to try: Allies of Skin, DDG Serum, Jordan Samuel Skin, Votary. Overall seems like a very good deal and you will have products to last you for a year. Plus, you can’t find some of the products in other calendars. Love the charity contribution to Beauty Banks.
CONS: a lot of repeating products and brands from previous goodie bags. If you are a Cult Beauty fanatic and you regularly buy their products and get the goodie bags, some brands will be repeating themselves. The price can also be a showstopper, since not all the time you can allocate 199 on beauty.
Let’s dive into the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar
The beauty onliner says that with an amazing worth of over £460, you can get your hands on the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar for just £85! The calendar is available on pre-order now and will be launched on the 12th of October.
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon 100ml (Full size) worth £30
- 3INA Cream Eyeshadow 313 3ml (Full size) worth £14.95
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Cleansing Water 100ml (deluxe size) worth £17
- ESPA Balancing Moisturiser 55ml (Full size) worth £42
- Filorga Time Filler 15ml (Deluxe size) worth £18.60
- ECooking Vit C serum 10ml (Deluxe size) £21.50
- Caudalie Vinopure Gel Cleanser 30ml (Deluxe size) worth £3.20
- Mio Clay Away 30ml (Deluxe size) worth £3.15
- Lord & Berry Brow Crayon with applicator 10g (Full size) £15
- Avant Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask 50ml (Full size) worth £79
- Rituals Sakura rejuvenating pink salt scrub 125g (Deluxe size) worth £7.50
- Eve Lom Cleanser 20ml (Deluxe size) worth £16
- Illamasqua Mini Lip gloss – Vogue 1.5ml (Deluxe size) worth £10
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose body wash 100ml (Deluxe size) worth £10
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 30ml (Deluxe size) worth £63
- Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Elasticizer 40ml (Deluxe size) worth £13
- Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush (Full size) worth £15
- Diego Dalla Palma Eyeliner – black 25ml (Deluxe size) worth £9.47
- GLOV Eye mask – Navy blue (Full size) worth £12.99
- REN Glow daily tonic AHA Tonic 50ml (Deluxe size) worth £5.40
- Natasha Denona Mini Blush & Glow 4g (Travel size) worth £16
- Sleek Hydrating OR Mattifying Primer 20ml (Full size) worth £7.99
- ABH Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara 5ml (Travel size) worth £14
- Tan-Luxe Super Glow 10ml (Travel size) worth £15
- Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour 15ml (Travel size) worth £21
PROS: Great value for the price. It can be a nice gift to a beauty lover friend, it can be a nice gift to yourself. The mix of make-up, skincare, and haircare brands also with full sizes give me a good vibe and the wich to get it. Actually, if I were to balance the price and what you get, this one would be my favorite.
CONS: Don’t see any minuses, for now, I think they stepped up their game since last year and offering a nice variety of brands. Most of them have tried but would love to check out these specific products.
Feel Unique Advent calendar
Last year I got the 12 days calendar a long time of the advent calendar season, for around 30 euros. Which was an awesome price given the products back then? I’m not sure this year will work again, as it might sell out pretty fast, but definitely, this one has come into my top 3 list
- Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Body Moisturiser 25ml
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml
- Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara 12ml
- Urban Apothecary Mini Candle in Fig Tree 35g
- Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit C Cream 20ml
- Neom Calming Hand Balm 30ml
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer 10ml
- Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo 60ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Deluxe 3.6ml
- Rodial Vit C Energising Sheet Mask
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 20g
- St Tropez Purity Tanning Face Mist 14ml
- Sunday Ivy Pinky Promise Makeup Blender
- Philosophy Purity Skincare Cleanser 30ml
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Balm 30ml
- Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant Pink Grapefruit 20ml
- BeautyPro Thermotherapy Gold Foil Sheet Mask
- Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 10ml
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced x7 Capsules
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask 30ml
- Aveda Smooth Hair Infusion Style Prep Smoother 25ml
- Nars High Pigment Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneto 0.3ml
- Tan-Luxe The Face Drops 10ml – shade may vary
- By Terry Mini Baume De Rose Lip Care Pot 3g
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Precious Stones Eyeshadow Palette Ruby 10g
- Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush
- Morphe Eye Primer 0.3g
PRO: Feel Unique’s 2020 25 Day Beauty Advent Calendar is worth over £250, for just £89. The mix of make-up and skincare is very interesting, but I already have a lot of products. It’s also a good value for a nice gift.
CONS: some products I already have, so I will keep this as an option for sales. In case it will not be sold out, then maybe I can get it for a cheaper price later on.
What do you think? 🙂
Will you get any of the advent calendars out there?
Which one did you see and like the most?